To Our Patients:
Three months in and no end in sight.
While plans are moving for re-opening of our communities and small businesses, there are still many questions about what the future holds. Some of these questions relate to how EWC is continuing to adapt and modify our procedures in response to updates on the current health situation, and I am here to answer those questions about our operations.
Chiropractic care is, and always will be, an essential service. That is why my office has remained open through this entire health scare. Many of our sanitation procedures are still the same as before the pandemic, but we have also added some new ones:
- Treatment room doors will remain open to allow you less contact with surfaces. If you would prefer a closed room treatment, please let Margaret or myself know. Additionally, when weather permits we are offering adjustments outside — again, to allow for less time and contact in-clinic.
- Treatment tables are sanitized using CAVICIDE, a medical-grade disinfectant, with you in the room, and face cradle paper is unrolled just before you lie on the table.
- I am cleansing my hands using DōTERRA On Guard sanitization spray before each of your treatments, after I have wiped down the table, and I encourage you all to wash your hands before and after your appointments.
- Appointments have been spaced out to maintain the recommended 6ft of distancing.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for those who are under active care for an injury, to receive instruction on ergonomics, exercises, or other lifestyle modifications. (Note: these may not be covered by your insurance plan in some cases)
Mask use is now mandated in Multnomah county. We will not, however, turn any patient away who does not or cannot wear a mask.
I can happily tell you that no patients have reported any illness related to COVID-19 at this time. My daughter was born in the midst of this pandemic — I would not be here with you if I were worried for her or my family’s safety. I am honored to be one of your trusted healthcare providers and thank you for your patronage. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach me at any time.
David Juratovac, DC CCWP RYT
Owner, ELEVATE Wellness + Chiropractic